[Project_owners] statusbarpanel styles

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 19:43:47 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to find the best cross-browser style to use for a
statusbarpanel to be used in FF, Moz, Seamonkey, and NS. My research
so far has found at least 3 possibilities:

1. ForecastFox uses this:

.foo-panel {
  -moz-box-direction: reverse;
  -moz-binding:
url('chrome://global/content/bindings/general.xml#statusbarpanel-iconic-text');
}

2. I've been told class="statusbarpanel-menu-iconic" works
3. I've been told to use this:

<statusbarpanel>
  <image src="..." />
</statusbarpanel>

At this point, I'd really appreciate some advice on which to use. I
don't even know what -moz-box-direction: reverse; does, nor do I know
which works best cross-browser.

As always, any opinions or advice greatly appreciated,
Eric