[Project_owners] statusbarpanel styles

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 19:43:47 EDT 2005

I'm trying to find the best cross-browser style to use for a
statusbarpanel to be used in FF, Moz, Seamonkey, and NS. My research
so far has found at least 3 possibilities:

1. ForecastFox uses this:

.foo-panel {
  -moz-box-direction: reverse;

2. I've been told class="statusbarpanel-menu-iconic" works
3. I've been told to use this:

  <image src="..." />

At this point, I'd really appreciate some advice on which to use. I
don't even know what -moz-box-direction: reverse; does, nor do I know
which works best cross-browser.

As always, any opinions or advice greatly appreciated,

Yahoo! for Good