[Project_owners] CVS problem

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 11:59:07 EST 2005

> I don't want to whinge, but when is mozdev getting their new
> server?

Soon.  We'll post more details as soon as we can.  Hardware has been
ordered though.

Unfortunately the site got hit by the Firefox release and this added to
the existing performance problems.  We are devoting all available
resources to make the site perform better and things should be running
smoothly again in the near future.

I blame it all on mozilla.org.  If more than 10% of people weren't
using Firefox, we wouldn't be in this mess :)

David