[Project_owners] Extension works only once on FF 1.5

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Tue Nov 29 21:43:15 EST 2005

Hi,

My extension (habarixenu.mozdev.org) works the first time it is launched
 in Firefox 1.5 - it opens up a chrome xhtml file in a new tab where a
chrome xul file is opened inside an frame. But when I close this tab and
try to relaunch the application, the xhtml loads but not the xul. I have
tried typing in the chrome://  url of the xhtml or the xul directly and
still the xul does not load. This happens only with FF 1.5. The
extension works fine with FF 1.0.7 any number of times.

Thanks.

Thaths
--
"Anyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand." -- Kurt Vonnegut
Slacker Without Borders                        http://openscroll.org/