[Project_owners] Overlaying the Firefox 1.5 PrefWindow5

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:21:41 EST 2005

Hi,

Somebody sent me some XUL to overlay the preferences.xul in FF 1.5.
So a new item appears in the correct pane (Content). But how do I make it
*not* appear as the first item? For some reason insertafter/insertbefore
doesn't seem to work.

  <prefpane id="paneContent">

    <preferences id="contentPreferences">
      <preference id="permissions.enable_flash"
                  name="flashblock.enabled"
                  type="bool"
                  inverted="true"/>
    </preferences>

    <groupbox id="contentGroupbox">
      <grid id="contentGrid">
        <rows id="contentRows-1">
          <separator id="flashblockPrefVSep1"
                     class="thin"
                     insertafter="enableImagesRow"/>
          <row id="flashAllowRow"
               insertafter="enableImagesRow">
            <vbox align="start">
              <checkbox id="enableFlashAllow"
                        label="enableFlash.label;"
                        preference="permissions.enable_flash"/>
            </vbox>
            <vbox>
             <button id="advancedFlashButton"
                     label="advancedFlash.label;"

oncommand="window.openDialog('chrome://flashblock/content/options.xul',
                               'FlashblockOptions',

'chrome,titlebar,toolbar,centerscreen,resizable');"/>
            </vbox>
          </row>
        </rows>
      </grid>
    </groupbox>

  </prefpane>

Phil
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
* TagZilla 0.059