[Project_owners] Automatically discarding spam on mailing list

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 06:59:32 EST 2005

There are some instructions on how to reduce the amount of posts that
are held for moderation at

http://www.mozdev.org/docs/advanced.html#moderation

This doesn't automatically remove all moderated posts though.  I'm not
a mailman expert, so other people on the list may know more.  It is
also possible that a newer version of mailman is available that has
better moderation controls that we could upgrade to.

David