[Project_owners] upload/download

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 12:35:39 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm looking to upload/download/merge a data file from my extension. I
was hoping to see how others have implemented similar functionality in
their extensions. The only one I know of which does this is Bookmarks
Synchronizer, but since it hasn't been updated in over a year, I'd
rather review something a little more current (i.e., FF 1.5
compatible).

Does anyone know of extension(s) which upload and/or download data?

Thanks,
Eric Jung