[Project_owners] Decent editor for OS X

Nannette Word nangary at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 24 02:17:16 EST 2005

hi david murray

   ? you ever work at gd if you did you are the david murray i use to know email me

                                                    thanks
                                                 g word
                                              daddyword
                                                 semfi bro

David Murray <lid2000 at tpg.com.au> wrote:
I'm trying to find a good code editor for OS X that does highlighting,
etc. I was using jEdit - it's excellent, but the way it uses the same
keyboard shortcuts as on Windows (home, end, etc) keeps confusing me
when I'm on a Mac, and remapping them doesn't seem to work too great (it
doesn't seem to recognise Option, making it hard to skip to the start
and end of words). Anyway, does anyone know of a good native XML/JS
editor for OS X?

David.