[Project_owners] XBL problem with addBinding and children

Alexandre Fernandez alex at grotte.org
Tue Nov 22 17:16:10 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem with a binding in chain,
I do a addBinding on a DOM element that I receive from a server vian an
httpxmlrequest,
this step is ok.

This binding have children  and children are binded to an other binding
the second binding is linked by a css file included in the main xul
sheet that is my display.

When the second binding is done, all the anonymous elements made by the
first disapired.

The first binding use a listbox and the children use an inherit of listitem.

When I browse the dom with DOM Inspector, I see that the binding of the
first element is stay ok (in XBL box) but no more red elements :-(, and
that all anynous element of the second binding is ok.

Anybody have a clue to fix it please ?

--
The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on
the part of the mass media.  We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and