[Project_owners] Component registration sometimes fails

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sat Nov 19 08:42:37 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've added a small Javascript component to my extension (moziax) to
handle command line option (eg. firefox -phone) and new protocol (tel:).
Now the problem is that it doesn't work on some rare installation: I've
personnaly seen it on one occasion, and I only have a few reports of
this problem. When it doesn't work, my extension still works fine when
lauched from the tools menu.

Any idea to help me debug this would be welcome.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527