[Project_owners] CVS access denied

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 10:41:27 EST 2005

Roman,

I checked and confirmed that you have access rights with your romanmir
account to both projects.  Try again and email me back directly if
you're still having problems.  This may be related to the CVS lock
issue we've been dealing with recently.

If anyone else has noticed any permissions problems with accessing CVS,
let us know.

David