[Project_owners] Mozdev Shop Design Competition

Oren Nachman oren at nachmore.com
Sun Nov 13 05:07:46 EST 2005

Hi All,

Now that Mozdev shop <http://shop.mozdev.org> (http://shop.mozdev.org/)
has launched, we are looking for more designs to fill it out with. This
is where we would like to harness your talents. If you have ideas that
you would like to see in print on Mozdev gear, we’d love to see them.
Mozdev is all about promoting Mozilla technologies, and if you feel you
can help do that, chip in! You can choose a text motif with use of
slogans, or more visual logo style images. Your ideas have free rein.

Current prizes include a free t-shirt (or other item) from the Mozdev
shop and discount coupons also for use at the Mozdev shop.

For more information about the competition check out:

http://www.mozdev.org/community/announce/designs.html

So open GIMP and start designing the next Mozdev shirt design!

Oren Nachman