[Project_owners] Google Firefox adsense referral program allowed on mozdev sites?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 19:10:58 EST 2005

It is fine for projects to ask for donations, sell items or put ads on
their project sites -- as long as the project is Mozilla related in
some way and adheres to the other Terms of Use items.  I am not a
lawyer though, but I'd be happy to ask the lawyers on our board for a
more formal answer if this response isn't sufficient.

David