[Project_owners] Re: core dump - locks need cleaning up...

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 06:32:29 EST 2005

Gerald,

I'll pass your suggestion about a cron job along to our system
administrator.  There may be a good reason why this hasn't been
implemented or maybe they hadn't considered this before.

As far as the services we provide, we do the best we can with the
resources we have and mozdev has only a limited amount of money and
volunteers.  Like all open source projects, if you would like to help
improve things you are welcome to contribute.

David