[Project_owners] Re: core dump - locks need cleaning up...

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Mon Nov 7 20:42:10 EST 2005

Oren Nachman wrote:
> Mines been on since Thursday night :(
>
> This can become a who will have the longer lock thread ;)

Well, mine is still not working. I really have to think about
alternatives to mozdev. I cannot believe that there actually does not
seem to be some cronjob that cleans up left behind locks. It just takes
a pretty simple UNIX find command to remove all locks that are older
than let's say an hour. I doubt that checkins should ever take longer
than an hour so you could run the cron every hour and get everything
accessible just after an hour. ;-)

But, well, an hour has long passed.

Gerald