[Project_owners] Re: core dump - locks need cleaning up...

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Mon Nov 7 10:37:00 EST 2005

HJ wrote:
> ...but it is also *Sunday* and still very early for the guys in New York!

My lock is still there... Getting close to 24 hours.

I thought cron jobs run at any time of the day on any day of the week,
even if the guys in New York still enjoy themselves on Sunday night
while the guys in Tokyo desperately want to get there stuff checked in.

And worse even: who tells me that when the lock is removed I can check
my stuff in? I got a core dump the first time and I really hope that
next time I can check something in it won't happen again. Cause I do not
really like these 24+h waiting cycles till the next attempt...

Gerald