[Project_owners] Tricky XUL Template question

Christian Boulanger info at bibliograph.org
Tue May 31 13:08:41 EDT 2005

Hi Neil,

thanks for your note. The RDF is produced by the RDFAPI-PHP library

and the generator always serializes rdf:Seq with _N instead of <li>. It
works for the tree widget, though, that's why I never cared.

I am very new to RDF anyways and my head is spinning - combined with the
template syntax this is REALLY complex.