[Project_owners] Getting to know you...

Todd Ross mozdev at brainsick.com
Thu May 26 22:26:45 EDT 2005

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
> I don't know any of you personally, but we have a common goal here,
> so my question for you is; How old are you, if you don't mind me asking,
> and what project(s) are you working on?

Name: Todd Ross
Age: 24
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA

I don't contribute to or maintain any projects directly.  My interest is
primarily in exploring 'Mozilla the Platform.'  It's interesting to see
it evolve.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I just don't think it's ready yet.
  Hopefully some of that will change with XULRunner, but it remains to
be seen if the Mozilla Foundation will persue developers.  The
documentation (or lack there of) right now is a serious turn off.  Of
the documentation available at various places on mozilla.org, a lot of
it is just plain out of date, some of it contradicts other documents,
and the good, still relevant stuff, seems hard to find.  It's a mess.