[Project_owners] Getting to know you...

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Thu May 26 21:34:14 EDT 2005

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
> I don't know any of you personally, but we have a common goal here,
> so my question for you is; How old are you, if you don't mind me asking,
> and what project(s) are you working on?

Name: Sudhakar "Thaths" Chandra
Work: eGovernance Evangelist at a small company in India
Extensions: Habari Xenu RSS/Atom news aggregator and unrelased and
unnamed spamcop spam reporting extension.

Thaths
--
"Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a
                  child at play" -- Heraclitus