[Project_owners] conflicting keyboard shortcuts in extensions

Howie Wang howie_wang at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 17:00:57 EDT 2005

>I'm hoping I can then use DOM functions to modify the key and
>modifiers attributes of my extenion's <key/> element nested inside
>the  <keyset id="mainKeyset">
>
>Haven't tried it yet... but I'm hoping it will work.
>
>-eric

It should work. Check out NextPlease or Keyconfig extensions code for
samples.
Keyconfig's UI for doing mappings is much cooler than mine.

Actually after going through the bother of changing key mappings in
NextPlease,
I kind of wish I just told users to use Keyconfig to handle all their
mappings.

Howie

http://nextplease.mozdev.org