[Project_owners] capturing "enter" key for <window/> and <dialog/>?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 06:20:36 EDT 2005

I'd like to capture when the user presses enter/return and
automatically  click a "close" <button/> on the <window/> (also have
a close <button/> on a <dialog/> for which I'd like the same action).

I suspect this can be done with an event listener on the <window/> or
<dialog/>, but I haven't figured it out precisely. Has anyone does
this before?

Thanks for any advice,
Eric H. Jung

Do You Yahoo!?