[Project_owners] notes.html

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Tue May 24 08:47:52 EDT 2005

Yes, mine (inforss) is sometimes very slow too. If fact, the submit
button has to update the database and refresh the screen with the new
notes. I don't know which one of these two processes takes so much
time. I have about 500 notes in the pages, and I think this should be
paginated to save time.

Didier