[Project_owners] <tree/> collapses when datasource changes

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 07:57:53 EDT 2005

Peter,
Thanks for the idea. However, the last sentence says, "If you do not
specify this attribute, state information will be stored in the local
store (rdf:local-store)." I take that to mean the state information
is already being stored... this attr just lets me override the
default location of the store...

Any other suggestions?

Thank you,
Eric Jung