[Project_owners] FAQ page updated

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 18:33:03 EDT 2005

Looks great! One comment: perhaps you could divide the FAQ into two
sections, one for "users" and one for "developers"... I remember when
I first read it (before I had started a Firefox extension), I didn't
understand much of it. In hindsight, that was because I wasn't an
extension/theme developer and really didn't know/didn't care about
CVS, etc.... I was just visiting MozDev to download extensions as a
*user*.

By the way, can you please delete the Mailing List for the
PasswordMaker extension? No one uses it (we use notes and forums
instead), and it just gets spam now.

thanks,
eric