[Project_owners] FAQ page updated

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 18:33:03 EDT 2005

Looks great! One comment: perhaps you could divide the FAQ into two
sections, one for "users" and one for "developers"... I remember when
I first read it (before I had started a Firefox extension), I didn't
understand much of it. In hindsight, that was because I wasn't an
extension/theme developer and really didn't know/didn't care about
CVS, etc.... I was just visiting MozDev to download extensions as a

By the way, can you please delete the Mailing List for the
PasswordMaker extension? No one uses it (we use notes and forums
instead), and it just gets spam now.