[Project_owners] Generic Application Skeletton

Christian Boulanger (Bibliograph Development) info at bibliograph.org
Sat May 14 16:18:51 EDT 2005

Hello all,

We want to build a Mozilla application with a tree on the left pane and
the data displayed as a result of clicking on the tree nodes in the
right pane - similarly to the thunderbird setup. Although we want to
learn the whole business of building a Mozilla application from the
ground up, it would be enormously helpful to have a sample application
with these features from which we can learn. Especially useful would be
to have a tree implementation with the basic "Add folder", "Delete
Folder", "Rename Folder" etc. and drag & drop functionalities already
present. We are still struggling with how to represent & manipulate tree
structures in RDF and so any help by way of example would be very
helpful. We know that there are many such implementations in the various
extensions, but they are already quite complex - we would like to start
with very lean code which we can understand - some kind of sample
skeletton application.

Any suggestion / code will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Christian

http://www.bibliograph.org