[Project_owners] Removing a sequence from RDF?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 21:52:19 EDT 2005

Hi,
I tried to find an answer to this question on XULPlanet, Nigel
McFarlane's "Rapid Application Development with Mozilla", and the
Extensions Forum at forums.mozillazine.org, all without any luck.

Does anyone know how to remove an empty sequence from an RDF; e.g:

<RDF:Seq
RDF:about="http://passwordmaker.mozdev.org/accounts"></RDF:Seq>

I can't find any RDF-related interfaces which handle this. It was
mentioned at http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=263739
that datasource.Unassert(mainres, seqprop, accountsres) might work,
where mainres is whatever contains the sequence, seqprop is
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Seq, and accountsres is
http://passwordmaker.mozdev.org/accounts, but I've not been able to
get this to work.

Can anyone point me to other source code which might do this? Any
help would be greatly appreciated as I've almost exhausted all of my
resources.

Thank you,
Eric H. Jung