[Project_owners] Status Reports Preview

David Murray lid2000 at tpg.com.au
Tue May 10 02:13:22 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just realised I forgot to add what Deepest Sender actually *was*.
Could you just insert this as the first paragraph?

Deepest Sender is a LiveJournal client for both Mozilla and Firefox. It
uses a WYSIWYG interface, and the ability to create and edit post, as
well as their associated properties. Support for ATOM is being worked on.

Thanks!

David.