[Project_owners] custom RDF with <tree/>

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 18:33:54 EDT 2005

Hi,
Is there any way to point the datasource of a <tree/> to an RDF
datasource in the %Profile% directory? What would be the chrome://
URI for such a path? For example, if I have this file (windows):

C:\Documents and Settings\Eric Jung\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ifk9k760.dev9\accounts.rdf

Is there a chrome:// path to point to this?

Thank you for any help,
Eric Jung