[Project_owners] Menu iconic in status bar issue

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Wed May 4 14:38:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have added a statusbarpanel with the style
"statusbarpanel-menu-iconic" in my overlay. When the user cliks on the
icon, the menuu pops. Fine. But if the popup menu is showing and a
timer in my extension change the opacity of the icon in the
statusbarpanel, the popup menu dispears, and the onpopuphiding event is
not fired .
Why changing the style of the icon hide the menu ?
Why the onpopuphiding event is not fired ?
Any clue or a bug in FF ?

Didier