[Project_owners] custom RDF with <tree/>

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk some at universum.org
Wed May 4 15:58:10 EDT 2005

Chris Neale wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 May 2005 10:55, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
>
> Can someone else confirm that Michael's clock is approx 24 hours out ?
>
> It is now 10:16 BST [ UTC + 0100 ].
>
> The email that I'm replying to arrived yesterday, but dated in the future.

I am using my fathers notebook and he had this atomic clock process
running and that process updated the internal clock from a navy.gov
server. I already removed it from the registry, but I forgot to reset
the time/timezone :(

FYI: simply visit a different timezone and do some electronic banking
(for example) in your home country and you will learn why you need the
correct time/timezone :)

Michael.