[Project_owners] Re: strange values from nsIContentPolicy.idl

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at mit.edu
Tue May 3 02:17:21 EDT 2005

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
 >> Now _that_ sounds wrong...
 >
 > Ok, so it is a bug.

Possibly, yes.  Hard to tell without something I can actually debug, though...

 > Oh that is not so nice because how should we get to the window in that
 > case? One should be able to get to the requesting window, right?

Yes, when there is a window (which isn't always, mind you, for content policy
calls) you should be able to get to it.  In this case, you certainly should be
able to....

So let me see whether I have this straight.

   aContext is an HTMLDocument.
   Its defaultView is null.

Right?  What's its documentElement?  What's its URI?

-Boris