[Project_owners] mirrors

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 23:10:38 EDT 2005

I've had delays with the mirrors since I joined mozdev (Feb). I'm not
sure how fast replication/synchronization is supposed to happen, so I
never said anything. But generally, I put an XPI into CVS in the late
evening, and commit the update.rdf first thing in the morning.

It's a pain, but at least this way I'm guaranteed all the mirrors
have the XPI before I commit update.rdf.