[Project_owners] Thunderbird: Dynamic Identities

Todd Ross mozdev at brainsick.com
Thu Mar 31 16:38:08 EST 2005

Howdy,

Can anyone tell me if there's an easy way in Thunderbird to make the
 From address default to the value of the Envelope-To message header
when Replying to or Forwarding a message whether that (Thunderbird)
identity exists or not?

I have about 200 aliases that I'd rather not have to setup as separate
identities.

Does anyone else see any value in having an extension that does exactly
this?  It seems like a small weekend project that would be good to
tackle if it can't be done with a preference or something in Thunderbird
already.

Todd