[Project_owners] Using XPath to validate fields

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 11:57:50 EST 2005

David,
You really should change the style back to normal (background: white;
color: black) if there *is* a value in the field, not just change the
background to red if the field is empty. Otherwise, if the user
re-submits the wizard page after populating some of required fields
-- but not all -- they'll be returned to the page with populated
fields still red.

Neil, what are the !important and -moz-appearance styles? I've seen
them mentioned before, but do you have a link where I might read
about them more thoroughly? Also, are these "global" styles; i.e.,
can a user still set them even if David's extension doesn't specify
them?

-Eric