[Project_owners] Question: Mozilla Development

Derek A. Gilby dgilby at chebucto.ns.ca
Thu Mar 24 19:02:28 EST 2005

Hey all Just starting out with alot to learn.

I use Komodo for everything.

I develop with systems analysis.  design everyting on paper, pseudocode n
everything, and then type.

Use memory for only things Im fluent in, mostly xhtml, css and xml that comes
with practice.

Use Windows XP only because I have too, Would use Red Hat but I dont have a
second hard drive

Starting from scratch, I use XUL Planet, type a framework and expand from there

DG