[Project_owners] Extension Debuggin

Roman Mironenko roman_mir at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:13:50 EST 2005

Michael, well some people don't want to use Eclipse.  If they do, they don't
have to install ant seperately, you are right, and if they don't want to use
java environment at all they can use the seperate zip tool, that's all I
meant there, and I don't want to invoke ant on every change of the source
file, only when I am ready to update the browser.