[Project_owners] Overlaying Java Script

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Wed Mar 23 21:44:14 EST 2005

Hi;

I'm trying to add a function to my extension that will count the urls
clicked on the bookmarks.

For doing this, I have to overlay the js function called
BookmarksMenu.loadBookmark ();, or maybe some other as well. The thing I
don't know how I can do that. I know overlaying the .xul, however how
can I interrupt my own js methods to such built in methods. Basically
what I want is to make bookmark clicks to pass url to my own function so
I can handle it. And for sure do the usual loading url thing.

Can anyone please help me over this issue?
--
Baris Cicek <baris at teamforce.name.tr> #Key id: 1024D/03190DA8
eng//Please don't add me to your address book if you're using MS Outlook