[Project_owners] Extension Debuggin

Todd Ross mozdev at brainsick.com
Sat Mar 19 21:55:44 EST 2005

Eric Jung wrote:
> I found installed-chrome.txt. Could you give an example of what you
> added to the file for your extension? The format of it is a little
> cryptic.

Added to the bottom of installed-chrome.txt:

content,install,url,file:///home/todd/projects/specie/trunk/content/specie/
skin,install,url,file:///home/todd/projects/specie/trunk/skin/specie/
locale,install,url,file:///home/todd/projects/specie/trunk/locale/en-US/specie/

Along with the contents.rdf files, this enables chrome URLs, like:
chrome://specie/content/ (which defaults to specie.xul, but you can
specify a particular file as well).  Replace specie with your project's
name and /home/todd/projects/specie/trunk with the location of the
source on your hard drive.

Todd