[Project_owners] Re: document.implementation.createDocument() problem

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Sun Mar 20 10:17:33 EST 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:38:59 +0000, Neil wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:

>>"Permission denied to call method XMLDocument.createElement"
> That sounds like a bug.
>>So how do I make document.implementation.createDocument return a html document instead?
> I don't know why, but createDocument only creates XML documents.

Actually, it's all "working" now.  The only problem is that we use
userContent.css as the entry point to bind to our XBL inside our jar file.
This means that we are running without chrome priviledges and hence getting
all these assertions from the security manager which thinks that some web
javascript is trying to load forbidden chrome:// content.

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]Procrastination means never having to say you're sorry.