[Project_owners] Extension Debuggin

Todd Ross mozdev at brainsick.com
Sat Mar 19 00:24:59 EST 2005

Peter Wilson wrote:
> Roman Mironenko wrote:
>

>>> I must be old school.  I edit the installed-chrome.txt file, pointing
>>> it to my source (which can be anywhere on my hard drive).  I also set
>>> a couple cache preferences and I'm good to go.
>>>
> I would really love to be old school again.
>
> I have prefs *nglayout.debug.disable_xul_cache = true   and access code
> from installed-chrome.txt
>
> *However, refresh has absolitely no effect. Does this work in FF? Whats
> the other cache preference?

I use Firefox 1.0 on FreeBSD 5.3 and that cache preference works for me.

I was mistaken when I said a couple cache preferences -- there's only
the one cache preference, the others are JavaScript related.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Dev_:_Extensions

javascript.options.showInConsole = true
nglayout.debug.disable_xul_cache = true
browser.dom.window.dump.enabled = true