[Project_owners] JavaScript includes ... ?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 13:33:03 EST 2005

> Unfortunately, too many extension authors do believe they are
overly creative in their const/var naming

I've got a question about that. In my browser overlay, if I open a
window like this:

window.open('chrome://passwdmaker/content/passwordmakerdialog.xul',
'passwordmakerdialog', 'chrome, dialog');

Are the JS files included by passwordmakerdialog.xul included in the
global namespace; in other words, can functions/variables in those
files also conflict with ones in browser.xul et. al., or do I need
only be concerned with variables/functions defined in my overlay's JS
files?

Thanks,
eric jung