[Project_owners] customizing notes.html?

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Fri Mar 11 21:02:00 EST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 20:15, Eric Jung wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying there's a PHP variable I
> can set to change this?

There might be - been a while since I was in the NOTES code

> If so, are you saying that var is
> $local_conf_ vars [1]; e.g., $local_conf_ vars [1] = "" would change

[1] was merely a link reference

> the text to the empty string?

There are a variety of variables that local.conf can change
their prefix is $local_conf_

e.g.

$local_conf_show_notes_form

> I checked http://www.mozdev.org/docs/localconf.html, but it's not
> clear to me how that helps. The only reference to NOTES is
> "$local_conf_show_notes_form Open up your NOTES[2] pages to comment
> spam.", which I don't really understand. What is meant by NOTES[2]?
> Is the notes system an array of note pages?

It used to be NOTES, now it's NOTES2
( it's probably BNF [Bakhus Naur Form [sp?]] )

--

cdn

--

Extensions for Mozillan Applications [ http://cdn.mozdev.org/ ]