[Project_owners] customizing notes.html?

Stephen Clavering mozilla at clav.me.uk
Fri Mar 11 20:51:08 EST 2005

Eric Jung wrote:

>Hi,
>I've added the following page to my extension site:
>http://passwordmaker.mozdev.org/notes.html
>which allows users to enter notes.
>
>However, I'd like to remove the auto-generated text which says "User
>Notes: [?] If you do not get a response to a question posted in this
>forum, please try sending a message to the project's mailing list...

A quick look at the source code for the notes pages:

http://mozdev.org/source/browse/hovercraft/sandbox/php/include/annotate2?rev=1.77&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

reveals there aren't any magic $local_conf_somethingorother variables
you can set to remove the text, but you should be able to hide it using
the following CSS:

.NOTES-disclaimer { display: none }