[Project_owners] customizing notes.html?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 12:15:03 EST 2005

Hi Chris,
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying there's a PHP variable I
can set to change this? If so, are you saying that var is
$local_conf_ vars [1]; e.g., $local_conf_ vars [1] = "" would change
the text to the empty string?

I checked http://www.mozdev.org/docs/localconf.html, but it's not
clear to me how that helps. The only reference to NOTES is
"$local_conf_show_notes_form Open up your NOTES[2] pages to comment
spam.", which I don't really understand. What is meant by NOTES[2]?
Is the notes system an array of note pages?