[Project_owners] customizing notes.html?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 11:24:59 EST 2005

Hi,
I've added the following page to my extension site:
http://passwordmaker.mozdev.org/notes.html
which allows users to enter notes.

However, I'd like to remove the auto-generated text which says "User
Notes: [?] If you do not get a response to a question posted in this
forum, please try sending a message to the project's mailing list or
to the project owner directly" because I've added links on the page
that link directly to the mailing list page and my email address. The
auto-generated text links to the generic mozdev site.

I don't mind the rest of the auto-generated text re: spam, etc.

Is there any way I can remove this?

Thank you for any tips,
Eric H. Jung