[Project_owners] Death of Seamonkey

Robert Kaiser KaiRo at KaiRo.at
Wed Mar 9 17:03:32 EST 2005

John Dobbins schrieb:
> IMHO Seamonkey's greatest weakness is it ships with a butt ugly UI that
> turns off potential users, and this is FF and TB's greatest advantage
> over it in gaining users who aren't familar with Mozilla based browsers.

It'd like to re-phrase that in that it's not the whole UI, it's the
default there that is ugly. And that's one thing I'd really like to
attack when we get the project for a future SeaMonkey going.

I think the most important thing would be to clean up the theme and use
more modern icons like those that Firefox and Thunderbird use in their
default themes.

Robert Kaiser