[Project_owners] Death of Seamonkey

Robert Kaiser KaiRo at KaiRo.at
Tue Mar 8 19:06:43 EST 2005

Alex Vincent schrieb:
> Ladies and gentlemen, I plan on writing a blog entry in the very near
> future (read: 24 hours) to start organizing people to contribute their
> time and talent towards the future of the Mozilla Application Suite.

Please  don't start organizing an additional group of people bujt get
people to help getting the already started effort into shape.
See http://wiki.mozilla.org/wiki/SeaMonkey:Home_Page and talk to people
in #seamonkey channel on irc.mozilla.org about it.

> Oh, and I haven't heard any talk in this thread about a possible
> Mozilla 2.0.  I'm ambitious...

There surely will never be a product called "Mozilla 2.0" - this name is
already being overused for the platform things. We should better make
that one with a real product name (like SeaMonkey or whatever).

Robert Kaiser