[Project_owners] Death of Seamonkey

Jed jedbro at gmx.net
Tue Mar 8 10:35:20 EST 2005

Dave,
I totally understand where you are coming from, however do you like the
browser from SM (seamonkey) because of old habit or do you think it is
really superior?

The reason I ask is I would love to see a new suite with customizable
toolbars and the EM ported over to it.

As an extension author it's a pain to try and do anything to the suits
UI, resulting in the user having to dig through context-menus, etc. for
any functionallity.

Cheers
-Jed