[Project_owners] change mozdev password

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 06:02:18 EST 2005

dennis,

> Is there an easy (automatic) way to change one's mozdev (cvs,
> protected, etc) password? That would be nice =) Currently, mine is
> impossible to remember, and I don't want to bother the admins.

currently the only way to change your cvs password is through one of
the admins.  if you email me, i'll be happy to help.  it is possible to
change your mailman and bugzilla passwords in each of those tools.

we would like to add a tool to allow people with cvs access to change
their password themselves.  we would also like to unify the passwords
so that cvs, bugzilla and mailman can all share the same login.  these
are longer term goals though.

david