[Project_owners] Customize toolbar images

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk mv_van_rantwijk at SPAMFREEyahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 19:14:16 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a simple question. What do I need to do to get my image to show
up in chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul? Do I need to overlay
that file with my CSS file?

Note that I don't set the 'image' attribute on the toolbar button, but I
use the toolbar button ID in my CSS file. Howevert, using the image
attribute shows the image correctly, but I can't and won't use that.

Michael