[Project_owners] tag/branch error

Jon Stritar jstritar at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 26 16:38:58 EDT 2005

Whenever I try to tag or branch Forecastfox's cvs, I get this error:

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs tag" command.
(took 0:00.421)
   Error: forecastfox: cvs tag: User 'jstritar' cannot access src/chrome
   Error: forecastfox: cvs tag: User 'jstritar' cannot access
src/chrome/content
   Error: forecastfox: cvs tag: User 'jstritar' cannot access
src/chrome/locale
   Error: forecastfox: cvs tag: User 'jstritar' cannot access
src/chrome/skin
   Error: forecastfox: cvs [tag aborted]: correct the above errors first!

Anyone know what those are?

Jon